Boost the versatility– and fun – of your Quadrilla sets with this four-block pack. Includes an adjustable distributor block where you choose the marble direction and three cool types of see-saw.
Add the blocks to any Quadrilla set to increase play options and the element of surprise. Use the knob and button on the distributor block to change the vertical and horizontal direction of marbles. When marbles hit the red see-saw they are randomly distributed. The green see-saw collects 3-4 marbles before tipping to one side, while marbles in the blue see-saw can be distributed horizontally or vertically.
- Control-block pack for Quadrilla
- Includes adjustable distributor block and three types of see-saw
- The knob and button on the distributor block can be used to change marble direction. Choose from horizontal and vertical options.
- The different colored see-saws send marbles in different directions: Red sends them randomly left or right; green collects 3-4 marbles before tipping them to one side; and blue down or sideways.
- German-engineered design inspired by Da Vinci Circles
- Helps to develop spatial thinking and an understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) principles
- Praised by The Wall Street Journal as the perfect toy for teaching children how to code
- Compatible with all Hape Quadrilla sets
- For ages 4-99Y
WARNING: Choking hazard -Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
|Item Weight||0.160 kg|
|Item model number||
|Package type||card with blister|
|Package Size||32.0 x 4.8 x 18.0 cm|