Escape from the castle's rotary tower with this exciting Quadrilla set featuring two transparent stairways. As the marbles make their way down the rail they sound three hanging bells.
Start by building one of the layouts pictured on the box. Watch your marbles navigate the spiral twist, blocks and transparent stairways and ring the bells as they race down to the catcher. Now use your imagination to build your own fantastic marble runs!
- Marble-run construction toy made with durable wood and non-toxic, water-based paints
- Includes 15 distributor blocks, one rotary tower, 4 small curve rails, one large curve rail, one spiral twist, 6 height adjusters, 4 stabilizer rings, 8 accelerators, 2 hole shutters, 2 transparent stairways, 3 bells, 3 universal clamps, 50 marbles and one catcher
- Transparent stairways and bells add new sights and sounds to the Quadrilla experience
- Catcher makes it easy to collect marbles at end of run
- Endless possibilities for reconfiguring the layout. See enclosed guidebook
- German-engineered design inspired by Da Vinci Circle
- Helps to develop spatial thinking and an understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) principles
- Praised by the Wall Street Journal as the perfect toy for teaching children how to code
- Compatible with all Hape Quadrilla sets
- For ages 4+
CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts&small balls. Not for children under 3 years. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
|63.0 x 26.0 x 58.0 cm|
|Item Weight||2.500 kg|
|Item model number||
|Package type||closed color box|
|Package Size||52.5 x 36.0 x 8.2 cm|